Tuesday, January 15, 2008

How do I copy from my other blog into this one?

An addendum to yesterday's entry regarding my inability to move text from one blog to another: I realized that I was  trying to do a basic copy-paste, without success. I wanted to copy an entry I'd posted on my old blog and paste it into this blog. Once you have posted something, can you edit it? It looks like you can (with the text showing at the bottom of my screen), but I was unable to actually paste it into the new blog. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for responses!

1 comment:

Lynda Shoup said...

Hi there,

You can definitely edit posts. I do it frequently. I tend to write something, post it and then look at it online to find my mistakes. Then I go in and fix them. My last post took about 10 tries before I was ready to leave it alone (for now). Perhaps not the most tidy way of copy-editing, but it seems to work well for me.

I have also copied text from one blog and pasted into another. So theoretically it is possible.

Hope that helps.