Saturday, May 3, 2008

Thing 23: Copyright, Creative Commons, and Assessment

Discovery Exercise:

  • Find an example or attribution that shows this program has been modified from its original.
Of course! I've been looking at it since January, at the inception of my journey with SLL 2.0. On the right panel of the SLL 2.0 blog, just under the red title box, it says "Content and style...have been borrowed and duplicated with permission, under a Creative Commons license." Linking to this page was very helpful, since I was losing my way just browsing around CC's site. It explains the type of permission granted--non-commercial share-alike.

OK, that's it. I am onto the online survey. I really like your suggestion to keep this blog going as a professional growth log or a site for my school library. It's been an investment of time and effort that should be sustained.

No comments: