Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thing 17: Wiki Sandbox

Here's my post to the Calcurriculum sandbox (note that it is the MSLA sandbox page). I was very surprised that mine was only the second entry on that page. Where have others put their sandbox "doodles?" Probably on the Sandbox page. I found the page, Water Cooler, helpful. I also noticed what many folks don't seem to have--that there are many different pages in the Calcurriculum wiki, all alphabetically listed if you link via the box at the bottom of every screen, Wiki Information. Some of the pages have participants' names--those are the pages they made and then could not find; note all the postings to that effect.

Anyway, how I plan to use Wikis was discussed in my last post. I found wikis to be one of the best apps so far in SLL 2.0 and also, the discovery of Calcurriculum is invaluable. It has been bookmarked!

No comments: